Monday 31 January 2011

Relocation, Relocation, Relocation.

So, the end of the country era has landed. Courtesy of my lovely Aunt, Uncle and cousins I am now a lodger in the South with the subtext of a new job. Independence and liberty call keenly, but since my last bid for freedom (university!) I've learnt not to expect too much from life. Not every minute of every day will be unbelievably fantastic; but parts of each day will be. Lulls and times of empty time are to be expected, and one discovers the best things by accident, not by searching restlessly.

What's stopping you, except yourself? Rarely, but occasionally, there is a real obstacle. Today, for me, I have jumped the hurdle and am ready to tackle the world and my dream. To journalism, to fashion, to fun. Cheers.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment